Thursday 16 April 2009

Disney Channel Nightmares

Well, haven't written in a while. Had an awesome time at Indi's. I really needed to get away from my family....
Seeing as I'm now totally skint, my days consist of email, facebook and omegle. Very boring. Although I do love omegle... It's awesome, it just sets you up chatting with some random perosn. Genius. You get the odd weird person on there, but apart from that it's brilliant.
Seeing as my "bedroom" here that I share with two boys is depressing, and I have no money to go out, I have to hang around in the living room. That means that I have to spend my days watching Disney Channel and Nickelodeon... That means Hannah Montana, The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, iCarly (ok her older brother is hot but it still sucks!), etc... I've been watching so much that I actually have dreams that I'm in Hannah Montana, but everyone's evil and wants to kill me by singing songs from High School Musical 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment